Black Friday is quickly approaching, are you ready for the biggest shopping day of the entire year? Before standing in endless lines to be disappointed with the sales that day, do your homework first and start with a list of must have gift items this season. Next, spend an hour on your laptop; it will be totally worth it.
Finding coupons for black Friday is simple online by using these tips:
- Know where you shop; sign up all year long for customer emails from shops you frequent. Once the holiday season comes along, those companies typically send out friends and family exclusive coupons to their loyal audience first, prior to black Friday. Most of them have apps, or you can take screen shots of their coupons and have the cashier scan your smartphone at the checkout.
- Use the experts- check out http://bfads.net/ and you will not be let down. This team of eager shopping masters have dished out the sales ads and coupons for you to view. They also have contests that run, such as the November promotion currently being held giving away 20K in gift cards and prizes to help make your holiday season a little less financially dependent.
- Another great source is http://bestblackfriday.com/ here you can find the black Friday ads posted for the season. The site features all of the most popular chains for commerce, such as Kohl’s, JCPenney, Kmart, Sears, Target, Best Buy, and so forth.
- Social media is your best friend this time of year. Visit the black Friday Facebook page for an insider’s peek at the deals for the big day. Don’t stop there, you can also grab all sorts of deals by surfing Twitter and even Instagram. Simply hashtag the words black Friday together, (ex. #blackfriday) for company sales and coupon codes.
- Do not leave cyber Monday off of your to do list! There will be zillions of cheap prices to take advantage of the Monday following Thanksgiving weekend. All of the major retail chains know where they stand financially once black Friday has commenced. This can lead to amazing rates and coupons available to the public to purchase gifts online that Monday. Use the websites previously mentioned to locate all of the coupon codes you will require for cyber Monday or black Friday online shopping.
- Good ole Brad; have you heard of “Brad’s Deals” yet? If not, you are missing out on something rather special in the retail world. Visit http://blackfriday.bradsdeals.com/ for even more details on the big day, as well as insane shopping tips that are given. For example, Brad has outlined how to purchase an iPhone 6 at Target for only $130.00! Definitely worth your time to check in with Brad’s site, Facebook page, and smartphone apps to make your money stretch this holiday season.